Management Consultancy Limited was founded in 1989 to provide consultancy services to small and medium sized enterprises in Malta. At that time the range of services offered were primarily of a financial nature.
In recent years the range of services offered by the company have increased to include a number of non-financial disciplines. Today, the company specialises in the rendering of independent advice and assistance about management issues. The company has undertaken projects in diverse industries, namely construction and related services, manufacturing, retailing and hotel management.
Investment in professional consulting has no justification unless it is built around clients’ requirements and expectations. By understanding the clients’ need for management skills we are able to actively assist them achieve their business objectives. We recognise that the long term viability of Management Consultancy Limited is best assured by building long term, valued and responsive relationships with our customers. These relationships must be based on mutual trust and understanding.
We further recognise that the knowledge and expertise of our consultants are the single most important asset. Consequently, they are encouraged to continually learn about the most advanced management practices and about our clients’ businesses. They are empowered and motivated to achieve the high levels of value and responsiveness that our clients expect.
The professional skills we bring to bear on our projects and our commitment to quality have earned Management Consultancy Limited the reputation of a trusted business partner.
The wide ranging services which the company offers cover the areas of:
Accountancy & book-keeping
- design and implementation of financial accounting and control systems;
- evaluation, design and implementation of cost control systems;
- annual and interim financial statements and management accounts;
- introduction and implementation of budgets and budgetary control systems;
- provision of skills to review and compare performance against the budget as well as recommendations for remedial action to reverse any divergence from the plan.
- personal tax compliance
- employer solutions;
- corporate tax;
- international tax planning;
- tax investigation supports;
- monthly, quarterly and annual vat report.
- start-up consultations;
- cash flow projections;
- business plans;
- feasibility studies;
- investment appraisals;
- mergers, acquisitions and divisions;
Payroll related services
- employer registration;
- payroll preparation;
- ETC engagement/termination forms;
- fringe benefit calculations.
- company formation & registration;
The company also offers consultancy services in the following related areas:
- Operations management;
- Management information systems;
- Quality management;
- Marketing management;
- Strategic management.